About Greg Herwill
Stay Focussed Stay Fit & Healthy
My name is Greg Herwill. I am a Qualified Personal Trainer and On-line Training and Eating plans Coach at Alleysway Gym at the Italian Club in Bedfordview, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Here are some of my accomplishments:
- 1st place Nabba/W.F.F. Gauteng provincials & masters overall winner
- The Rossi classic o/40 yrs o/85kg 1st place winner
- The Rossi Classic o/45 yrs 0/85kg 1st place winner
- The Rossi Classic Masters overall winner
- Nabba/W.F.F. S.A. Nationals 1st place winner
- Nabba/W.F.F. S.A. Nationals Masters overall winner
- 3rd place W.F.F. World Championships Men’s Super Body in Australia Gold Coast
- 3rd place Muscle Malicious
- 2nd place Carnival City
This year I’ve received an invitation to compete in the IFBB Arnold Classics which is taking place at the Sandton Convention Centre.
My personal goals have always been realistic, setting one goal at a time.
What motivates me to train and live healthily? Progress motivates me, being stagnant has never been an option. I have to continually find ways to improve. When I’m moving forward, I’m motivated, so I’m continually working on finding ways to improve and better myself. There is no “perfect” in my books. I can always be better. It’s that attitude that keeps me hungry.
I love watching motivational videos on YouTube – they get me really pumped up and ready for the workout.
In the same way, I want my clients to also achieve their own personal health and fitness goals.